This module will explore the traits associated to anxiety as a pre-med student and how you can identify it with a plan for effective anxiety management or treatment.
- Understand the symptoms of anxiety and become aware when to seek help from a professional.
- Define academic anxiety as classified by the DSM-V.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the physiological effects of academic anxiety.
- Distinguish positive techniques to address and cope with various components of test anxiety and anxiety related to studying.
- Become familiar with numerous ways that academic anxiety can hinder your academic outlook as a pre-med student.
|Anxiety Syllabus (PreMed)||00:00:00|
|Anxiety (PreMed) Module||00:00:00|
|Anxiety (PredMed) Assignment 1||00:00|
|Anxiety (PreMed) Assignment 2||00:00|
|Anxiety (PreMed) Test Questions||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
5 STUDENTS ENROLLED